DURO is a high quality material developed by iDecking Revolution. The main ingredient is rice husks combined with virgin polymers. A secret formula and production process makes the material more versatile, resistant and durable.
DURO looks and feels extremely natural. It can be stained or treated for an extra level of protection, just like wood, by using any colour available from iDecking Revolution. DURO is 100% recyclable - the Eco-Friendly composite material Mother Nature herself would have created. DURO decking can be installed both on the EasyClick and EasyChange systems.
Boards are available in a choice of flat or antislip grooved surfaces.
Which are the highlights of DURO material?
- Natural look and feeling close to tropical hardwoods
- Eco-friendly - 100% recyclable
- Low maintenance
- High slip resistance
- More stable and durable than tropical hardwoods
- Can be treated and/or stained as you like
- No splinters, barefoot walking is welcome!
- Weatherproof & waterproof
- Insect and termite proof
- B1 class fire resistant